Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nice Note to go Along with smiley face

Hello! Today I will be posting the note that goes along with the plush smiley face!


I’m a little smile to brighten up your day! Take me home with you and forever I will stay!


I hope this gift inspires you, to do something nice for someone to! 


Take me home……
       I’m yours!

Cut these notes out and place it in a plastic bag along with a smiley face plush! Then leave a smiley face some where for someone to find!

by the way...If you have found a smiley face please comment like this:   Found smiley face!
                                                                                                            Where: ........
                                                                                                            When:.......
 Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment