Friday, May 18, 2012

Welcome!

Hello and welcome to little smiles! I hand make little plush smiley faces and leave them places along with this little note:    I'm a little smile to brighten up your day. Take me home with you and forever I will stay!
           Take me home with you I'm yours!
            I hope this gift inspires you, to do something nice for someone to!
 This blog was created to make people like you able to make other people happy,by a simple little craft and a happy note!If you have found a smiley face why don't you follow the tutorial to make a smiley face and make one for some one else!

Thanks for reading!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your blog is very popular, it's a very nice idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much for commenting! I also hope that people view this blog and make smiley faces, so more people will be happy! Thanks again for your comment because I was beginning to feel doubtful, that anyone would ever view my blog!

      Delete
  2. Anonomyous Lover of Smiles :)June 2, 2012 at 7:19 AM

    Super cool. Very cute. Amazingly plush. Dangerously smiley!:) I LOVE them! A friend and I left one on the seat of someone's chair at a school musical, and it was so fun to watch the receiver's face as he read the little note! Thank you for the great idea!

    ReplyDelete